- 300g Self Raising Flour
- 300g Caster Sugar
- 300g @kerrygold_uk Butter
- 5 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 250g Icing Sugar
- 6 tbsp Milk
- 75g Sprinkles
Retro School Cake tastes even better than you remember, thanks to rich and creamy Kerrygold... be sure to try @lilandlife's recipe for a delicious treat!
- Preheat oven to 160’
- Grease and line a 20x30cm tray
- Cream together the @kerrygold_uk Butter and Caster Sugar - Add the Eggs one at a time letting them mix in fully before adding the next one
- Fold in the Flour and Vanilla essence
- Add cake mix to tray and bake for 35/40 minutes till a skewer comes out the middle clean
- Leave to cool in the tin for 30 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool fully
- Mix the Icing Sugar with the Milk adding a tbsp at a time till you get a consistency you are happy with then spread on top of the cake
- Cover with the sprinkles then cut into squares! We got 15 good size squares
Lillie’s Retro School Cake
Retro School Cake tastes even better than you remember, thanks to rich and cr...
Cornbread Chilli Pie
Heat the oven to 180c. Heat a large, non-stick pan. Crumbl...
Hot Cookie Sharing Dessert
Pre heat the oven to 180c Grease an ovenproof dish with Ke...