- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Cut the loaf of bread in horizontal and vertical lines.
- Stuff the loaf with butter, cheese, garlic and spring onion.
- Leave to bake in the oven for 10 to 15 min (or until the cheese has melted).
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
BUTTER CHICKEN MASALA
Much of the unique flavour of this curry depends on using the best quality butte...
Irish stew hot-pot
Cold Winter evenings, a peat fire and pot of stew. This recipe is a right of pas...
Chicken and Mushroom Pie
Method Preheat the oven to 200C/ Gas 6. Heat the o...
Herb & Chilli Butter on BBQ Prawns
Butter is one of the most versatile and widely used ingredients by chefs all ove...
Roasted Carrots with Herby Butter
A brilliant way to serve carrots on Christmas Day for large numbers as they n...
GRILLED PEACHES with pistachio brittle & Greek yoghurt
Preheat the grill to high. Line a sturdy baking sheet with parchment...