- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Cut the loaf of bread in horizontal and vertical lines.
- Stuff the loaf with butter, cheese, garlic and spring onion.
- Leave to bake in the oven for 10 to 15 min (or until the cheese has melted).
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Loaded Baked Eggs
Savour weekend brunches with this easy to prepare recipe. Method:...
Farmette’s Hot Smoked Salmon Tacos
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Shirley Shannon’s Spicy Butter Chicken
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe This family favourite, from the Sh...