- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Cut the loaf of bread in horizontal and vertical lines.
- Stuff the loaf with butter, cheese, garlic and spring onion.
- Leave to bake in the oven for 10 to 15 min (or until the cheese has melted).
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Wash potatoes thoroughly. Cook in boiling salted water with cumin for...
Salmon Rillettes with pickled cucumber salad
All dishes deserve love, not just the main course. Salmon Rittetes make a ravish...
The stuff of legends, ciabatta or panettone can’t touch traditional Irish soda...
Kerrygold Christmas Cookies
These can be packed in cellophane bags and tied with ribbons to be given as a ni...
Cheesy Potato Soup
Is there anything quite as Irish as Potato Soup? That’s why we found it fit...