- 50g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 2 stalks of celery, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100ml dry white wine
- 500ml fish stock
- 300ml milk
- 300g potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1kg un-dyed smoked haddock, skin removed and cut into small chunks
- 250ml single cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe
- Set a saucepan over a medium heat and melt the butter.
- Stir in the onion, leek and garlic.
- Reduce the heat, cover and leave to sweat for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the wine.
- Return the pan to the heat and cook for a further 3–4 minutes.
- Pour in the stock, milk and potatoes and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the haddock and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream, fresh dill and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Garlic-Butter Fried Chicken
Melt your butter and add it to a shall...
Butterscotch Pudding with Salted Caramel
If you’re crazy about salted caramel, you will love this indulgent dessert rec...
This ultimate sprinkles birthday cake with buttercream frosting is simply a drea...
There are two secret ingredients to fab scones. Kerrygold and a splash of love....
Spiced Apple Butter Cake with Butterscotch Sauce
Method: Preheat the oven to 160°C . In a small sa...