1. Preheat the oven to 200°, 400° F or Gas Mark 6.
2. Cut the potatoes in half or in quarters if they are very big: they should all be similar in size. Put them into a saucepan and fill one third of the way with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes then drain at set aside.
3. Place the butter in a frying pan over a hot hob. When the butter is melted, stir in the rosemary and the crushed garlic.
4. Place the potatoes into the frying pan using a spoon, and gently scoop the rosemary and garlic butter over the potatoes. Turn the potatoes until they are golden in colour.
5. Transfer the potatoes to a roasting dish and pour the remaining flavoured butter over the potatoes. Place in the pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Until the potatoes have a lovely crispy skin and are cooked through.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Baked Lemon & Vanilla Cheesecake
If you are looking for your signature dinner party dessert, the search is over....
Wash potatoes thoroughly. Cook in boiling salted water with cumin for...
Mini Lemon Curd Cheesecakes
A perfect make-ahead dessert, prepare it in advance and pop it in the fridge....
Kerrygold Christmas Cookies
These can be packed in cellophane bags and tied with ribbons to be given as a ni...