- Wash the nettles and chop them finely.
- Melt the Kerrygold Butter in a saucepan, add the onion and nettles and sauté gently for approx. 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in the flour and add the stock. Bring to the boil and simmer on low heat for approx. 15 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg. Just before serving stir in the cream.
- To garnish add a little bit of pumpkin seed oil to the surface of the soup and sprinkle over some toasted pumpkin seeds.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Chocolate Biscuit Cake Christmas Cracker
Perfect for a delicious edible Christmas gift this Christmas! Place...
Garlic-Butter Fried Chicken
Melt your butter and add it to a shall...
Baked mackerel with pancetta
Mackerel and pancetta. An unlikely pair but an inspired idea. Pancetta is Italia...
Roasted Buttery Parmesan Parsnips
Try to find nice small firm parsnips that will have a wonderful almost nutty fla...
Lemon Drizzle Squares
Tried, tested and perfected, this recipe is in the oven in five minutes flat. Ju...