- 30g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 220g of flour
- 150g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 175g vanilla yoghurt, 3.5% fat
- 2 eggs
- 200g icing sugar
- 5 - 6 tablespoons milk or water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
- Sugar sprinkles/ decorations of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and set aside to cool.
- Grease your mini doughnut tins.
- Process the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, yoghurt, cooled butter and eggs in a large bowl with the hand mixer to make a smooth dough.
- Fill the donut molds two-thirds. Bake in the oven for about 9-11 minutes and let it cool in the mold for 15 minutes. Place on a wire rack for complete cooling.
- Mix the glaze ingredients together. Slowly stir in the milk and vanilla, a little at a time, to make a smooth, pourable glaze.
- Glaze the donuts and sprinkle with sugar sprinkles and decorations.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Mince Pies
These can be packed in cellophane bags and tied with ribbons to be given as a ni...
Pancakes with Salted Caramel Sauce
Salted caramel has been popping up in recipes a lot lately, but have you ever tr...
There’s no doubt that making an authentic Bolognese sauce can take a bit...
CHOCOLATE PECAN BROWNIE TRIFLE WITH ORANGE BLOSSOM CREAM
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe METHOD: Start by m...