- 30g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 220g of flour
- 150g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 175g vanilla yoghurt, 3.5% fat
- 2 eggs
- 200g icing sugar
- 5 - 6 tablespoons milk or water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
- Sugar sprinkles/ decorations of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and set aside to cool.
- Grease your mini doughnut tins.
- Process the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, yoghurt, cooled butter and eggs in a large bowl with the hand mixer to make a smooth dough.
- Fill the donut molds two-thirds. Bake in the oven for about 9-11 minutes and let it cool in the mold for 15 minutes. Place on a wire rack for complete cooling.
- Mix the glaze ingredients together. Slowly stir in the milk and vanilla, a little at a time, to make a smooth, pourable glaze.
- Glaze the donuts and sprinkle with sugar sprinkles and decorations.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Spiced Apple Butter Cake with Butterscotch Sauce
Method: Preheat the oven to 160°C . In a small sa...
White Christmas Cake
Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3. Line the t...
Chocolate and Blueberry Cake
Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line two 20cm cake tins....