- 30g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 220g of flour
- 150g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 175g vanilla yoghurt, 3.5% fat
- 2 eggs
- 200g icing sugar
- 5 - 6 tablespoons milk or water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
- Sugar sprinkles/ decorations of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and set aside to cool.
- Grease your mini doughnut tins.
- Process the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, yoghurt, cooled butter and eggs in a large bowl with the hand mixer to make a smooth dough.
- Fill the donut molds two-thirds. Bake in the oven for about 9-11 minutes and let it cool in the mold for 15 minutes. Place on a wire rack for complete cooling.
- Mix the glaze ingredients together. Slowly stir in the milk and vanilla, a little at a time, to make a smooth, pourable glaze.
- Glaze the donuts and sprinkle with sugar sprinkles and decorations.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Salmon Rillettes with pickled cucumber salad
All dishes deserve love, not just the main course. Salmon Rittetes make a ravish...
METHOD On a lightly floured cutting board, roll out one sheet...
Basic Sticky Buns
In a small saucepan melt 6 tablespoons butter; pour into a 13 X 9-inc...
Loaded Baked Eggs
Savour weekend brunches with this easy to prepare recipe. Method:...