- 30g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 220g of flour
- 150g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 175g vanilla yoghurt, 3.5% fat
- 2 eggs
- 200g icing sugar
- 5 - 6 tablespoons milk or water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
- Sugar sprinkles/ decorations of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and set aside to cool.
- Grease your mini doughnut tins.
- Process the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, yoghurt, cooled butter and eggs in a large bowl with the hand mixer to make a smooth dough.
- Fill the donut molds two-thirds. Bake in the oven for about 9-11 minutes and let it cool in the mold for 15 minutes. Place on a wire rack for complete cooling.
- Mix the glaze ingredients together. Slowly stir in the milk and vanilla, a little at a time, to make a smooth, pourable glaze.
- Glaze the donuts and sprinkle with sugar sprinkles and decorations.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Loaded Baked Eggs
Savour weekend brunches with this easy to prepare recipe. Method:...
Cheat Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside....
Kerrygold Mince Pies
These can be packed in cellophane bags and tied with ribbons to be given as a ni...
BUTTER CHICKEN MASALA
Much of the unique flavour of this curry depends on using the best quality butte...
Spiced Apple Butter Cake with Butterscotch Sauce
Method: Preheat the oven to 160°C . In a small sa...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...