Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: approx. 40-55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C and line a baking tray with parchment paper, placing a wire rack on top.
- Next, melt the butter and add the salt, garlic powder, paprika and combine.
- Cut the chicken wings in half with a sharp knife and place in a large bowl.
- Coat the chicken with the spiced butter and then leave to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Now, place the marinated chicken wings on the wire rack, making sure that they do not overlap. Cook in the middle position for 15-20 minutes, then turn once and cook again for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the BBQ sauce with the honey and the ketchup / Sriracha sauce in a small saucepan and let it simmer for 3-5 minutes, keep stirring so it doesn't stick.
- Brush the wings with the sauce, turn them over and brush on the other side as well. Then cook again in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve the finished chicken wings with ketchup, mayonnaise or BBQ sauce.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
BAKED SMOKED MACKEREL OMELETTE WITH MELTED CHEESE
Paul Flynn's baked smoked mackerel omelette serves 2. Preheat...
This recipe by Shane Smith makes 12. In a mixing bowl, cream...
This iconic cake is a favourite with all the family. Curious culinary spirits ca...
Easy Peasy Potato Samosas
To watch Jess Murphy cook this tasty dish, click...
This Rhubab-Crème is perfect for any event! Preparation:...
Peek A Boo Cookies
This recipe by Shane Smith makes 12 cookie sandwiches. Prehea...