- 25g Kerrygold butter
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 25g caster sugar
- 25g self-rising flour, sieved
- ¾ tsp mixed spice
- Brandy butter
- Icing sugar
- Cranberries (optional)
- Place the butter in a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds until melted.
- Add the egg and whisk with a fork.
- Stir in the milk, vanilla, and sugar.
- Add the flour and mixed spice. Mix the batter with a fork until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a mug. Microwave for 1 minute until risen. Take care not to overcook.
- Take a slice off the top of the cake and decorate with some cranberries and a dollop of brandy butter. Pop the lid back on the cake, sieve on some icing sugar and serve immediately.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Pumpkin risotto with sage
They say the measure of a chef can be determined by a mastery of the fundamental...
CRANBERRY & CHOCOLATE HOT CROSS BUNS
Soak the cranberries in juice of orange and warm the milk a little....
Christmas Cake in a Mug
Place the butter in a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds until mel...
Spinach and feta pie
A hit with all the family, meat-lovers and veggies will polish off this tasty pi...
Kerrygold Christmas Cookies
These can be packed in cellophane bags and tied with ribbons to be given as a ni...