- 300g dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 220g Kerrygold butter
- 4 eggs
- 300g light muscovado sugar
- 200g plain flour
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 100g pecans, roughly chopped
- 100g dried cranberries
- Icing sugar, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and line a 30 x 20cm baking tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir gently until smooth then set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Combine the chocolate and butter mix with the egg mix, then gently fold in the flour, mixed spice, pecans, and cranberries until fully incorporated.
- Pour into the prepared tin then bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the brownie is firm to the touch.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then place on a wire rack until cooled completely.
- Once cool, cut into squares and dust the tops with icing sugar. To be extra festive you can use a Christmas stencil to dust the tops with icing sugar!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Champ and Colcannon
The humble spud. What a versatile vegetable. This recipe is an old friend that s...
Roasted Buttery Parmesan Parsnips
Try to find nice small firm parsnips that will have a wonderful almost nutty fla...
This recipe makes perfectly crisp gingerbread house that will have everyone gasp...
Cheat Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside....
Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and butter. Frugal but fancy. Makes you wonder why the best course is last...
Baked Lemon & Vanilla Cheesecake
If you are looking for your signature dinner party dessert, the search is over....