- 300g dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 220g Kerrygold butter
- 4 eggs
- 300g light muscovado sugar
- 200g plain flour
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 100g pecans, roughly chopped
- 100g dried cranberries
- Icing sugar, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and line a 30 x 20cm baking tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir gently until smooth then set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Combine the chocolate and butter mix with the egg mix, then gently fold in the flour, mixed spice, pecans, and cranberries until fully incorporated.
- Pour into the prepared tin then bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the brownie is firm to the touch.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then place on a wire rack until cooled completely.
- Once cool, cut into squares and dust the tops with icing sugar. To be extra festive you can use a Christmas stencil to dust the tops with icing sugar!
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
A sweet tooth is not a weakness. It’s a gift. Especially when you’re armed w...
Crab Tian with brown soda bread & cherry tomatoes
A seafood starter that sets the tone at dinner parties. Find the freshest white...
Chocolate Biscuit Salami
Perfect for a delicious edible Christmas gift this Christmas! Place...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
Christmas Cake in a Mug
Place the butter in a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds until mel...
Kerrygold Christmas Cookies
These can be packed in cellophane bags and tied with ribbons to be given as a ni...