Dubliner Irish Salad
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh Tarragon (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- 8 large Butter Lettuce Leaves, rinsed and crisped
- 170-225g (6-8oz) Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced English Cucumber
- 1 can, 425g/15oz, sliced Pickled Beets,
DIRECTIONS TO MAKE DRESSING:
Using a small bowl, whisk or stir together oil, vinegar, mustard, tarragon if used, and salt and pepper to taste.
DIRECTIONS TO MAKE SALAD:
Line 4 dinner plates with lettuce.
Arrange equal portions of cheese, cucumber and beets on lettuce.
Drizzle dressing equally over salads.