- 125g room temperature Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 125g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 125g self raising flour
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- To decorate:
- 50g dark chocolate
- 100g room temperature Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 200g icing sugar
- Mini chocolate eggs
- Preheat oven to 200ºC. Grease a 12-bun cake tin or line with paper cases.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, milk and baking powder until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the batter between the cases and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes and leave to cool.
- To make the icing, melt the chocolate. Beat the butter and icing sugar together. Add the melted chocolate and combine until smooth.
- Pipe or spread onto cupcakes and decorate with mini chocolate eggs.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Braised Red Cabbage
Tantalize your tastebuds with this stunning side dish. It looks divine and it ta...
Apple & Hazelnut Streusel
This winter warmer is scrumptious with custard, clotted cream or crème fraîche...
Kerrygold Christmas Turkey
The secret weapon for a deliciously moist turkey is a piece of fine cotton going...
Farmette’s Hot Smoked Salmon Tacos
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Chocolate Hazelnut Eclairs
Chocolate eclairs, an all-time classic with a twist - roasted hazelnuts add a lo...
Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and butter. Frugal but fancy. Makes you wonder why the best course is last...