- 125g room temperature Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 125g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 125g self raising flour
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- To decorate:
- 50g dark chocolate
- 100g room temperature Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 200g icing sugar
- Mini chocolate eggs
- Preheat oven to 200ºC. Grease a 12-bun cake tin or line with paper cases.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, milk and baking powder until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the batter between the cases and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes and leave to cool.
- To make the icing, melt the chocolate. Beat the butter and icing sugar together. Add the melted chocolate and combine until smooth.
- Pipe or spread onto cupcakes and decorate with mini chocolate eggs.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
The stuff of legends, ciabatta or panettone can’t touch traditional Irish soda...
Mini Lemon Curd Cheesecakes
A perfect make-ahead dessert, prepare it in advance and pop it in the fridge....
Herb & Chilli Butter on BBQ Prawns
Butter is one of the most versatile and widely used ingredients by chefs all ove...
Lamb chops with red wine, rosemary and garlic butter
Marinated lamb chops. Tender and tasty. Bring out the best in them with rosemary...
Roasted Buttery Parmesan Parsnips
Try to find nice small firm parsnips that will have a wonderful almost nutty fla...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...