- 40g Kerrygold Pure Irish Salted Butter
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 inch freshly peeled and grated ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika pepper
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 125 mls cream
- 250g natural yogurt
- 900g chicken fillets chopped
- 100g cashew nuts (optional)
Clodagh McKenna Farmhouse Recipe
This family favourite, from the Shannon Family Farm in Clonakilty co. Cork, is sure to become a favourite with your family as well. The Shannon’s were finalists in this year’s NDC & Kerrygold Quality Milk Awards.
- Melt butter in a large pan.
- Add the garlic, onion and ginger and cook over a low heat for few mins.
- Add the spices and cook for 10 mins.
- Mix cornflour with a little cream and mix to a smooth paste.
- Add to the onion mixture, stirring continuously.
- Stir in the remainder of the cream and yogurt.
- Heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Add the chicken pieces.
- Cover and simmer for 45 to 50 mins.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Farmette’s Hot Smoked Salmon Tacos
This recipe was created by our friend, Imen McDonnell (...
Herb & Chilli Butter on BBQ Prawns
Butter is one of the most versatile and widely used ingredients by chefs all ove...
Roasted Buttery Parmesan Parsnips
Try to find nice small firm parsnips that will have a wonderful almost nutty fla...
Roasted Carrots with Herby Butter
A brilliant way to serve carrots on Christmas Day for large numbers as they n...
BUTTER CHICKEN MASALA
Much of the unique flavour of this curry depends on using the best quality butte...
Butterscotch Pudding with Salted Caramel
If you’re crazy about salted caramel, you will love this indulgent dessert rec...