- Wash the nettles and chop them finely.
- Melt the Kerrygold Butter in a saucepan, add the onion and nettles and sauté gently for approx. 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in the flour and add the stock. Bring to the boil and simmer on low heat for approx. 15 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg. Just before serving stir in the cream.
- To garnish add a little bit of pumpkin seed oil to the surface of the soup and sprinkle over some toasted pumpkin seeds.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Kerrygold Christmas Cookies
These can be packed in cellophane bags and tied with ribbons to be given as a ni...
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
Lemon Drizzle Squares
Tried, tested and perfected, this recipe is in the oven in five minutes flat. Ju...
The classic muffin. Breakfast fit for a king or a well-deserved treat at the end...
Mixed Berry Crumble
Ideal for the predictably unpredictable Irish weather, this is a dessert for all...
Kerrygold Cheddar, Bacon, and Green Onion Waffles
There's nothing like a perfectly cooked waffle to start or finish the day off ri...