- Wash the nettles and chop them finely.
- Melt the Kerrygold Butter in a saucepan, add the onion and nettles and sauté gently for approx. 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in the flour and add the stock. Bring to the boil and simmer on low heat for approx. 15 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg. Just before serving stir in the cream.
- To garnish add a little bit of pumpkin seed oil to the surface of the soup and sprinkle over some toasted pumpkin seeds.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Salmon Rillettes with pickled cucumber salad
All dishes deserve love, not just the main course. Salmon Rittetes make a ravish...
White Christmas Cake
Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3. Line the t...
Sizzling Prawns with chilli & butter
Spice up your life with this irresistible shellfish recipe. Easy to whip up in n...
Cheat Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside....
Christmassy Cookie Butter Truffles
Get creative this festive season with the ideal Christmas gift for loved ones!...
Kerrygold Shepherd’s Pie
Heat the oil a large, heavy-based pan and then add the onions, celer...