- Wash the nettles and chop them finely.
- Melt the Kerrygold Butter in a saucepan, add the onion and nettles and sauté gently for approx. 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in the flour and add the stock. Bring to the boil and simmer on low heat for approx. 15 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg. Just before serving stir in the cream.
- To garnish add a little bit of pumpkin seed oil to the surface of the soup and sprinkle over some toasted pumpkin seeds.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Minty Mushey Peas
Mushy peas are traditionally served with fish and chips but their appeal has spr...
Simply delicious and creative. The perfect treat for your family this Halloween...
Christmassy Cookie Butter Truffles
Get creative this festive season with the ideal Christmas gift for loved ones!...
Irish stew hot-pot
Cold Winter evenings, a peat fire and pot of stew. This recipe is a right of pas...
Millionaire Chocolate Squares
Caramel, chocolate and shortbread. The holy trinity of baking. Great shortbread...
Sometimes the simple things hit the spot. Like homemade scones still warm from t...