- Wash the nettles and chop them finely.
- Melt the Kerrygold Butter in a saucepan, add the onion and nettles and sauté gently for approx. 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in the flour and add the stock. Bring to the boil and simmer on low heat for approx. 15 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg. Just before serving stir in the cream.
- To garnish add a little bit of pumpkin seed oil to the surface of the soup and sprinkle over some toasted pumpkin seeds.
Want More Ideas?
Follow Kerrygold on Instagram
Great shortbread never goes unnoticed. The quintessential buttery biscuit deserv...
Cheat Chocolate Fudge
Line a 7 inch tin or Tupperware with cling film. Set aside....
Baked aubergine with tomato and cheese
Whoever said vegetables lack substance will eat their words with our baked auber...
Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
A sweet tooth is not a weakness. It’s a gift. Especially when you’re armed w...
Chicken Pot Pie
Discover the ultimate comfort food hidden underneath a flaky buttery rough puff...
Loaded Baked Eggs
Savour weekend brunches with this easy to prepare recipe. Method:...